No Brainer No Brainer

lol

Anyone else notice the sign on the wall in the hospital room? First it was "An Apple A Day... means medical staff and equipment cutbacks. Try a burger." Then it said "This is different text than it said before lol".

C&H is the best!

Teletubbies Halo Battle Teletubbies Halo Battle

Yay for Teletubbies!!!

Freakin' hilarious! Nice job, except for one thing: They smiled the whole time! They could be murdering someone, or being murdered by someone, and still have that grin on their faces! For example:
:) <-KO'd

TSAH2 TSAH2

I finally get it!

I finally figured out why Neo is falling near the end of Return to Sender. In The Matrix Has You, another group flash video on YouTube, the Super Flash Bros had Neo fall through a door into space at the end of Chateau. And in Return to Sender, he's still falling! Classic SFB.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Fantasticly hilarious!

Of all the text-based adventure games I've played, I don't think I've ever typed "shit" to win. FAN-DIDDLY-TASTIC!!!

P.S.

>open door
THE DOOR WILL NOT BUDGE!!! OMFG!!!!!!
>pull door
Oh right.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Rock On Honorable Ones!

I love this game! So many possible songs!

Slayer19876 - I liked your song, but there were a couple awkward moments where suddenly there was only one instrument playing. The rest of it worked very well though, nice song.

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

So fun!

This game is so much fun!!!! It's hilariousness + 8bit arcade + fun! I loved it.

I'd also like to note on what coolmandan10 said: "im only giving it a 7 becuase i dont think the bonus things should kill u. if i remeber correctly, in pac man, the straw berry wont kill u. u just have to catch it."
Why should this game be exactly like Pac-Man? Not all games have to follow strict rules about how they make their game. Why WOULDN'T the policeman harm you; that doesn't make any sense.